Read Carol’s Examiner.com article for the full scoop and slideshow on these great new Command products!
Staying organized is not an easy task in a society in which everyone is always on the run. With the summer coming to its end and the school year beginning the fight to keeping lives in order will only become more of a stress. Once again Command Brand by 3M has come out with more wonderful new organizational products.
check out these great products that help decorate and organize easily without damaging walls @CommandBrand #organizesolutions #decor #organization #interiordecorate
Carol off shopping with Hannah at HomeGoods preparing to get Hannah to clean and organize her room in hopes of keeping it beautiful and keeping Carol’s stress at bay!
My quest starts to get Hannah’s room organized & lovely with the help of @HomeGoods #HomeGoods #HomeGoodsHappy
Summertime is upon us. Anticipation is filling the air of days heading to the summer festivals and the beach. With the wonderful weather of summer come the surprise guests dropping by as they take an evening stroll or making a pit stop on their way to the seashore.
Whether company in stopping by for a cup of coffee or to stay a night, in anticipation of the surprise guests, it is important to have the abode guest ready and organized.
With just a few tips you will have your abode guest ready.
Clean the bathroom as you go
- While washing your hair leave take time to clean the tub and shower areas as your hair becomes deeply conditioned.
- Make Friday evening or Saturday morning time for bathroom cleaning. This way the water closet will be fresh for all visitors.
Make sure the floors are kept clean
- Keep rugs and carpets lint free; run a quick vacuum over rugs and carpets a couple of times a week to stay ahead.
- Every morning while you drink your coffee, use a swifter to pick up the dust bunnies and sweep the floor.
The kitchen looks clean when the sink is empty and the counters are free of clutter
- Always keep the kitchen sink clean of dirty dishes, the counters clear, and the floors swept. If you make time every day to do this it will not become overwhelming and you will always have a tidy kitchen.
Desks should look organized
- Keep papers in order in a desk file to control clutter or a neat letter box.
- Get rid of the junk mail and papers lying around.
- Keep magazines and books neatly stacked or in a pretty basket.
- Baskets are perfect for rounding up remote controls as well.
Dress up your Bathrooms and Guest Rooms for company
- An attractive basket is perfect to hold fresh guest towels, and bath items. Add some chocolate for a special surprise. You can use those little soaps and shampoos that you have gathered from your hotel stays. Find pretty baskets and items at the dollar store.
Have some cheese and grapes in the fridge, and some crackers and wine to have ready for an impromptu get together. Keep nice scents going with oils and pretty flameless candles.
Invite in the guests. Make sure you have some nice background music going. Never be afraid to Dance!
Show me your support and subscribe to this blog, sign in under email subscription at the top of the column on the blog’s right side.
Read and subscribe to my Interior Design and Interior Decorating articles written for Examiner.com
Visit weberlifedesign.com for further inspired professional design advice!