Lighting can make a huge difference in the look of the décor. It sets the mood and creates ambience. A room with bad lighting will ruin the overall look of the décor. Without appealing lighting in a room, it does not matter how perfect the furnishings may be.
Match high style with cool beach décor, mix in eco-friendly, and you have Jenn Ryan’s Reclaimed Lighting; “recycle with style”.
With a background in art, design, and home renovation, Jenn and her husband hunt for antiques and salvaged items, and then turn them into amazing lighting fixtures that are truly unique.
The Mason Collection: uses antique mason jars to craft artisan hanging light fixtures.
“…peppered with wonderful bubbled glass, all have period logos and come complete with the original zinc lids. Many of these jars date to the turn of last century! They were handpicked from all over the country … no two exactly alike and colors may vary slightly, but that’s part of their charm!”
- Half Gallon Pendant; “They are complete with adjustable 53” cords and ready to be hardwired above your table, island, or even in your office! They are fit for a candelabra bulb – 40 watts or under.
- Chandelier; “The mason jar chandelier will make a beautiful conversation piece over your table! The base is hardwired to your ceiling, and comes with 5 quart sized mason jars to cast an impressive glow. They are fit for a candelabra bulb – 40 watts or under. Cords are 53″ long and adjustable. Currently this item only comes in black. Glass colors are either aqua blue or clear. Each globe comes in quart-sized jars.”
- Three Light Mason Bar Pendant; “It comes in black, bronze and nickel. Measures 23.5 wide and the cord is an adjustable 53″, can choose clear or blue glass.”
- Three Light Mason Chandelier; “Only in brushed nickel. Ceiling mount is 12″ wide and cords are 57″ long.”
- Mason Sconce; “Sconces can come in black or nickel. Comes with quart sized mason jar, either color glass.”
Chandeliers and Pendants: fashioned from antique copper colanders and beautiful old victrola horns that now sing the glow of light.
- Copper Colander Pendant; “This unique light is made from an antique copper colander and measures at least 12″ wide. Each one is unique and will vary in style and patina. The holes in the colander that once aided in meal time prep will now look beautiful as light is sprayed on your walls and ceiling!”
- Antique Copper Colander Chandelier; “Chandelier made from three random sized antique copper colanders. Cables can be hung at different levels to achieve cool look. Cords are an adjustable 53 inches. Light sprays all over the ceiling due to the holes in the colander. Base comes in copper only.”
- Industrial Pan Chandelier; “This grey pan is 18″ across and hangs from a 53″ adjustable cord. Inside is a glossy white. Ceiling mount comes in black or nickel.”
- Victrola Horn Chandelier; “Comes with three bulbs through the middle of the horn that can be placed at various heights. Horn is at least 19″ high depending on the piece. The cord is 53″ long and adjustable. Horn will be pierced so light will spray on the ceiling. Very cool and unique item!”
Desk and Floor Lamps: uniquely designed using antique fans, antique gumball machines, and antique heaters repurposed into beautiful light fixtures.
- Antique Copper Heater Desk Lamp; “This lamp gives off a gorgeous orb of light when lit and is really unique. Heaters will vary in patina and style.”
- Gumball Desk Lamp and Floor Lamp; “… made from antique gumball machines. So cool! Would look perfect with an edison bulb to complete the look!” The floor lamp has a wrought iron stand attached.
- Antique Heater Floor Lamp; “This light is made of an antique metal kerosene standing heater. Most are around 3′ tall, but sizes will vary along with coloring. Casts a really cool pattern of light on your floor and walls.”
Not only will these works of art bring a beautiful glow to the décor, they also give back to the environment by repurposing discarded items. Jenn Ryan is a green living heroine that is an inspiration to all seeking to preserve the Earth while creating beauty from tossed treasures.
Shine in the spotlight and never be afraid to dance!
Show me your support and subscribe to this blog, sign in under email subscription at the top of the column on the blog’s right side.
Visit weberlifedesign.com for further inspired professional design advice!