Shopping is fun but can also be overwhelming and confusing. The got-to-have item that you come across seems to be just what you have been searching for but will it fit in with your room’s décor? Is it too large to put in a specific location? LuxeYard has taken the fear out of the shopping adventure with a wonderful interactive room planner tool that takes the guess work out of wondering if your dream buys will flow effortlessly into the abode.
- Go to LuxeYard to become a member for free and click on the ‘room planner’ tab. A new window will come up asking you to register free to use the tool. Register and you get free use of a wonderful floor planner tool that will allow you to plan a room like a professional.
Love an item you see but not sure how it will fit or look in your room? Worry no more with the great free interactive room planner tool that LuxeYard offers as a design aid.
- “This feature allows consumers to make educated purchase decisions. Consumers can enter room dimensions and/or upload a photo of the room in which they’d place the piece to get a sense for how it fits with the current décor and layout before they buy.”
Check out this wonderful free tool that allows anyone to actually draw a floor plan of a room in order to make an informed decision when purchasing new furnishings.
LuxeYard sets itself apart from the other online sales event sites by offering the free room planner tool from icovia.com
- This tool allows you to draw a room, place in existing furniture that you wish to keep, and then draw in the furnishing pieces you fall in love as you are shopping.
- Shop with no more worrying if the dimensions of furnishing you fall in love with is going to fit.
The tool is easy for anyone to use:
- First choose a ready-made plan from the gallery or create a new plan to your room’s dimensions.
- Choose the room’s shape
- Put in the rooms length and depth
- Draw in extra walls; for closets, etc.
- Add structural elements; doors, windows, fireplaces, etc.
Add the furnishings to your plan:
The symbols tab provides an array of furniture and furnishings for any room situation.
- Create a living room, dining room, bedroom, playroom, office, or family room
- You can even plan out a kitchen with cabinets and appliances
- Design a patio with outdoor furnishings, grills, and plants
- Check out how different colors will work on the furnishings
Then Add text to make notes:
- Make notes of sizes and manufacturers
LuxeYard has beautiful designer furnishings at up to 70% off retail. They pride themselves on having designers, fashion icons and celebrities on their team to assist in discovering and recommending exclusive finds.
Promo Code exclusive for Examiner readers!
- Visit LuxeYard to become a member for free and use the code luxe4examiner to get 15% off of your first order.
Along with the Room Planner tool, LuxeYard sets itself apart from the others by creating an interactive environment for the consumer with personal Concierge and Group Buying services.
- With personal Concierge, customers can request items that will be voted on through social networking. The buyers will then search out winner to offer at LuxeYard at a fraction of its retail price.
- Group Buying allows the customers to push down the price of a specific item by encouraging others, through social media sites, to purchase the piece as well. The more people who want to purchase the piece the lower the price will drop. In the end everyone wins, paying the lowest price possible.
Have fun creating your room’s design and never be afraid to dance!
Show me your support and subscribe to this blog, sign in under email subscription at the top of the column on the blog’s right side.
Visit weberlifedesign.com for further inspired professional design advice!