Filling an empty wall can be a challenge. Finding works of art to adorn the walls can be fun but can also be expensive. For those venturing into their first abode or dorm for the first time may not have the funds for the extras to dress up the home. This is the perfect time to get creative in order to dress up the living space.
Rasterbation is a fun way to create works of art while staying within your budget. Simply go to rasterbator.net and begin the creativity.
- Click on “Create your poster” to start the process.
- Load an image from a website or upload a photo from your computer.
- Set the paper size, standard or custom, and output size. The output size depends on the number of sheets of paper.
- Next decide on Rasterbation options; black and white, single color, multicolor, etc.
Time to Rasterbate!
- The Rasterbation is turned into a PDF that is then downloaded and printed out easily on your printer.
Create multi-page posters from any image.
“The Rasterbator enlarges images to multiple pages, which you can then print and combine into huge posters”. Images can be used in many decorative options.
- Simply attach the individual sections together with tape from the back to create one huge work of art to mount on the wall or be framed.
Rasterbation is fun, creative, and allows one to dress their abode with a statement that is all their own. Have fun Rasterbating. Invite friends and family to join in the fun and never be afraid to dance!
Show me your support and subscribe to this blog! Sign in under email subscription at the top of the column on the blog’s right side.
Subscribe and enjoy reading all of my articles under the titles of Interior Decorating, Long Island Interior Design,Decorating, Arts & Exhibits, Lifestyle, as well as General Pets, Fashion Trends, and Long Island Prepper written for Examiner.com.
Be sure to follow me on my twitter page!
Like my Facebook page!
Visit weberlifedesign.com for further inspired professional design and lifestyle advice!