Living in close proximity of world renowned locations such as New York City, people living in Gotham and its suburbs, such as Long Island, are spoiled often taking for granted the wonderful museums and culture that are in easy reach. Now everyone anywhere can take a tour of world famous museums around the world with just the tap of a computer key.
Google Earth has brought seventeen beautiful museums from around the world into everyone’s easy reach to take a virtual tour of.
Dreams of visiting Florence and Madrid can now be brought to life on a computer screen. No need to worry about the cost of traveling. Get your free entry to the National Gallery in London, or visit the Palace of Versailes.
- Wander through the many galleries of famous museums to take in the major works of art.
- Open the world up to the kids.
- No travel costs needed, no travel time required.
- Get free entry to seventeen famous museum locations.
- Take a quick tour to assist in planning an actual visit.
The Art Project, powered by Google, makes it possible to “explore museums from around the world, discover and view hundreds of artworks at incredible zoom levels, and even create and share your own collection of masterpieces.”
- Alte Nationalgalerie, Berlin – Germany
- Freer Gallery of Art, Smithsonian, Washington DC – USA
- The Frick Collection, NYC – USA
- Gemäldegalerie, Berlin – Germany
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art, NYC – USA
- MoMA, The Museum of Modern Art, NYC – USA
- Museo Reina Sofia, Madrid – Spain
- Museo Thyssen – Bornemisza, Madrid – Spain
- Museum Kampa, Prague – Czech Republic
- National Gallery, London – UK
- Palace of Versailles – France
- Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam – The Netherlands
- The State Hermitage Museum, St Petersburg – Russia
- State Tretyakov Gallery, Moscow – Russia
- Tate Britain, London – UK
- Uffizi Gallery, Florence – Italy
- Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam – The Netherlands
This is an amazing opportunity for all to take a trip and get lost visiting wonderful treasures around the globe from the comfort of your own abode.
Spend a rainy day strolling through the galleries of a splendid museum. Tell the kids you are jumping inside the computer to take them on a new adventure. Take advantage of the virtual experience of bringing your travel dreams to life.
Get lost in a world of beauty and never be afraid to dance.
Show me your support and subscribe to this blog, sign in under email subscription at the top of the column on the blog’s right side.
Visit weberlifedesign.com for further inspired professional design advice!