Congestion is a way of our lives, especially this time of year with the holiday shopping, visiting, and site seeing. We have it on our roads, in the shopping malls, and in our own abodes.
The only environment we have any control over is our own home or office.
Sift through the clutter to determine what you actually need.
Throw out any items that are no longer of any use.
- Now it is time to find the extra nooks and crannies that you may have overlooked for useful storage space.
- Instead of a coffee table use a storage ottoman or bench.
- Shoes can easily be stored under the bed using the as-seen-on-tv under bed storage aid
- IKEA sells the billy bookcase, at a very reasonable price, with optional doors to add on to create a storage space for extra files and papers.
- If you are really stuck for space then run shelving around the perimeter of the room 12 inches down from the ceiling for even more storage.
Most important, you do not need to keep everything! Learn to let go and never be afraid to dance!
show me your support and subscribe to this blog, sign in under email subscription at the top of the column on the blog’s right side.